Participating in the Program
- When going abroad, students must have English proficiency equivalent to B2 or intermediate-advanced level (a TOEIC score of Listening 400-485 and Reading 385-450) according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- During your preparation in Term 0, and before Term 1 starts at the summer school hosted by University of Eastern Finland (elective), you can focus on English studies.
Documents to submit determined by the IMLEX Program and Toyohashi University of Technology
- Graduation Certificates (or Prospect Certificates, etc.)
- English Proficiency Certificates
- Letters of Recommendation (2)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Passport copy
- Passport size photograph (1)
For details, see the information about applications and the IMLEX website (www.imlex.org).